STEM education is the foundation for the future leaders of our company. We need scientists and engineers to help us solve the biggest challenges the world has to offer– Craig Foster, GE Power & Water
The success of a nation depends on the ideas and skills of its population. As the pace of innovation and technology changes, there will be an increased demand for a highly skilled workforce that can compete in a global marketplace. Careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, Robotics (STEM-Robotics) are what will fuel a prosperous, knowledge-based economy.
Methodology and Approach adopted in STEMROBO Lab
- It uses robotics and software programming to engage students in a rich and collaborative project-based curriculum.
- The students will be able to Learn, Program and Experiment with STEM-Robotics and co-relate the same with their school curriculum.
- Robotics kits and virtual worlds create an unparalleled experience to excite students about science and technology, helping them to creatively solve problems in mathematically competent ways
- The students would design, build, and program multi-sensor robots of all sorts of shapes, sizes, and complexity. The students will develop their building and programming skills as well as touch on all subjects of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- A learning Management System ensures every child utilizes & enhances the learning aspects both at school & home effectively
Concepts Taught through STEMROBO Lab
- 21st century skills: Research, creative thinking and innovation, teamwork and multitasking
- Technical skills: Interactive design and testing, problem solving, analyzing and interpreting data
- Science skills: Physics, kinematics, dynamics, computer science
- Mathematics: Algebra, geometry, trigonometry, ratios and proportions, radius, circumference and diameters, frequency and amplitude
- Technology: Programming, bluetooth technology and wireless communications, electronics
- Engineering: Rotational motion, scaling, ratios, speed and torque, multiple hypotheses and predictions
STEMROBO is highly flexible and can be adapted as per the need, requirement of schools. We are already working with the renewed DPS(Delhi Public School) chain in implementation of STEMROBO labs in the DPS school.
Please contact 91-9953109602 for more details or email your queries to email@example.com