STEM Innovation Engineer
- Developing Strong Expertise in the Field of Embedded Systems, Microcontroller, Robotics, Firmware/Programming around 8 Bit/32 bit microcontrollers and IoT based sensors.
- To nurture Innovation and Creativity at K12 School Level students by mentoring and helping them to develop Innovative Embedded Projects with the use of technology in delivery of curricula through a variety of instructional methods (hardware, software and Internet resources in support of learning).
- Organizes, develops, and coordinate special STEM Engineering and Technology based events/activities.
- Always willing to innovate newer Technologies like Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Advanced Processor Programming.
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others in team.
- Strong in verbal and written communication.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Improve the existing technology.
- Tech, MBA, BBA or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: 0-2years
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS office/excel/ppt.
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Job Training
- Team Outings
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Employee Provident Fund
- Gratuity(in appropriate cases)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Leaves
Stemrobo Technologies Pvt Ltd
Full Time, Permanent