Assistant Manager-Business Development
- Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others in team.
- Strong in verbal and written communication.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others.
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully.
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Tech, MBA, BBA or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: 0-2years
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS office/excel/ppt.
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Job Training
- Team Outings
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Employee Provident Fund
- Gratuity(in appropriate cases)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Leaves
Stemrobo Technologies Pvt Ltd
Full Time, Permanent