FIRST INNOVATION LEAGUE is a STEMROBO Workshop Series designed by researchers and academicians at STEMROBO Technologies especially for school students, where they will learn how to develop and operate a Robot by applying basic laws of physics, math’s and of course basic concept of robotics, in the course of which they will be building a strong foundation and inclination towards STEM-Robotics
STEMROBO Workshop Objective
- The basic purpose of workshop is to provide the students and school an ideal platform wherein students can learn, program and experiment with robotics and understand the science and technology behind robotics.
- Students can co-relate the learning of the robotics to their day to day school curriculum.
- In Workshop students not only learn, but transform their ideas in to reality.
- Fosters the spirit of creativity, innovation and team work. It gives the students an opportunity not only to conceive but also to create.
- Acting as a good stress buster and a fun packed event for schools, teachers, management and everyone
STEMROBO Workshop- WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- FIRST INNOVATION LEAGUE is especially designed for a school student as per the intellectual level of a school student who wants to gain an insight into practical learning of robotics by applying simple school physics and mechanics.
- School student between grade 4th to grade 12th can attend, there will be different level of complexity for different grades.
- Interest or passion in Science & Robotics, and learning new things
Different WORKSHOP VARIANTS
- How to control their machines/robots using wires and switches.
- Using those components student can make many interesting educational hobby/science projects.
- Manual Robotics is a manual remote control robot which works & moves on the instruction of human with the help of a wired remote.
- FIL-Mobile is a well known application of robot where a robot is being controlled with the use of mobile phones.
- It provides the advantage of robust control, working range is as large as mobile networks (i.e world wide range).
Concepts Taught through STEMROBO Workshop
- 21st century skills: Research, creative thinking and innovation, teamwork and multitasking
- Technical skills: Interactive design and testing, problem solving, analyzing and interpreting data
- Science skills: Physics, kinematics, dynamics, computer science
- Mathematics: Algebra, geometry, trigonometry, ratios and proportions, radius, circumference and diameters, frequency and amplitude
- Technology: Programming, bluetooth technology and wireless communications, electronics
- Engineering: Rotational motion, scaling, ratios, speed and torque, multiple hypotheses and predictions
STEMROBO Workshop is highly flexible and can be adapted as per the need, requirement of schools. We are already working with the renewed DPS(Delhi Public School) chain in implementation of STEMROBO Workshops in the DPS school.
Please contact 91-9953109602 for more details or email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org