Project Based Learning(PBL) STEM Kit Solution
Educational kit for beginners to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics and robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education. It is a great way to get started with Arduino, Coding and Electronics! This kit includes the components you need to make simple to advanced projects
Multiple projects with different types of input and output device can be configured with Electronics Explorer kit. Explorer kit takes the learner from basics of Science & Technology to Advanced Engineering and Programming concepts.
Electronics Explorer kit can be programmed through Graphical User Interface & Arduino IDE Electronics Explorer kit hardware configuration allows user to start with individual modules and step by step progress to interface multiple sensors and other components.
Beginners can start with GUI and can move to advanced level using Arduino IDE. Drag-and-drop graphical programming environment provides a quick way to learn programming, This kit is perfect for learning STEM and gives a head start in creative programming that will have a positive impact on all aspects of education!
Electronics explorer kit circuits are user -friendly with easy wiring and no soldering required. We’ve the designed the kit to be simple and safe so user can learn without any risk of getting hurt.
Our kit includes a full set of tools for building , module interface, connecting wires and frame sets. Instruction manuals and helpful tutorial videos are available, it will help you to start programming and building immediately!
Electronics Explorer kit is widely accepted in various innovation labs and technology training centres. Electronics Explorer kit transforms the students to learner to innovator, innovator to inventor!
Electronics Explorer Kit Components
- STEMROBO Advanced Multi Utility Interface Shield
- Arduino Board
- Seven Segment Display Module
- LCD Module
- Ultrasonic Sensor Module
- IR Sensor Module
- IR Sensor Module
- LDR Module
- 3×3 LED Module
- MIC Module
- Switch Module
- Motor Driver Shield Module
- Buzzer Module
- RGB LED Module
- DC Motor & Fan
- A-B Cable
- DC Adapter
- Screw Driver
- Connecting Wires
Electronics Explorer Kit Based Sample Activities
- GUI Based Led Blinking
- GUI Based LED patterns and Running Light
- GUI Based RGB LED Programming
- GUI Based SSD Programming
- GUI Based Buzzer Programming
- GUI Based LCD Programming
- GUI Based Sensor Programming
- Project using Arduino IDE: Hello World! on LCD
- Project using Arduino IDE: Led Blinking
- Project: Brightness control using PWM
- Project using Arduino IDE: RGB LED Programming
- Project using Arduino IDE: Led Array
- Project using Arduino IDE: Controlling Electric Motor with PWM
- Project using Arduino IDE: Creating Sounds with the Piezo Buzzer
- Project using Arduino IDE: LDR based Automatic Street Light
- Project using Arduino IDE: IR Sensor controlled Fan
- Project using Arduino IDE: Print Sensor Reading on LCD
- Project using Arduino IDE: Ultrasonic Sensor Based Distance Meter
- Project using Arduino IDE: Traffic Light Control
- Project using Arduino IDE: Sound Sensor based LED
- Project using Arduino IDE:: Bluetooth based LED and motor control
Electronics kit is used to teach basic and advance electronics Design and Programming to School Students, to help them to develop interest in Science, Technology Engineering & Mathematics(STEM). We believe in practical and projects based learning. We develop new electronics projects and design kits and ideas to explain electronics concepts. Our Electronics project kits are intuitive and based on Do It Yourself methodology. In addition to learning we try to create practical and useful projects which may be used as gadgets by students and electronics hobbyists.